“Fishin’ For The Boys” Fishing Tournament Jacksonville 2020
- Captain’s Meeting – January 14th at 7 pm at the JFRD Union Hall
- Final Ceremony with Check Presentation – January 25th at 7 pm at JFRD Union Hall
FISHING TOURNAMENT DETAILS:
- The Fishinfortheboys tournament is a 1 fish aggregate tournament
- The winner is only required to weigh 1 fish. Up to 3 fish can be weighed. Heaviest fish will count
- Check in/out: Fishing begins at safe light. Fishing ends at 4:00 PM. Any fish caught after 4 will not count. ALL BOATS NOT WEIGHING IN MUST CHECK IN VIA TEXT (904.864.1155 or 904.534.2491). Weigh in starts at 4:30 PM at Palms Fish Camp. (6359 Hecksher Drive, Jacksonville, Fl) and end at 6:30 PM. If weighing in by boat, you must be North of the Clapboard Creek bridge and in site of the weigh master by 6:30 PM. You do not have to weigh in by boat. You may transport your fish to the weigh in site. The line will be closed at 6:30 PM.
- Captain’s Choice: Captains may choose their fishing day of either Saturday January 18th or Sunday January 19th. Captain’s fishing on Saturday must declare to the tournament director by 10 PM Friday night of their intention. Captain’s may for any reason cancel their intention to fish Saturday by 8:00 AM Saturday if no lines have been deployed. All Captains not fishing Saturday will be automatically considered to fish on Sunday and no declaration will be needed.
- Entry Fee : $250
- Calcuttas: 100 for the heaviest fish caught.
- No registered vessel may come into contact with another vessel unless an emergency situation arises.
- No mutilated fish will be weighed.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel only.
- In case of tie, winner will be determined by earliest weigh in time.
- To be in the tournament, entry form/registration and calcuttas must be paid and turned by the Captain’s meeting Tuesday, January 14 at the JFRD Union Hall, 625 Stockton St. Jacksonville, Fl 32204.
- Boat and crew information will be filled out at the Captains meeting.