Maveric Boat Group Southwest Owners Tournament Tarpon Lodge 2023
For over 30 years, MBG boat owners and their families have been coming together to share good food, fishing, and friendship. The charming Tarpon Lodge located in Pineland, FL will play host to this year’s Southwest Florida Owner’s Tournament for Maverick, Hewes, and Pathfinder owners and their guests. Located directly on the Pine Island Sound, the Tarpon Lodge is as well known for its proximity to world class fishing as it is for its exceptional dining.
We look forward to another weekend of great fishing, food, and fun with our fellow MBG brand owners!
Don’t forget to download the Fish On Tournaments app on your phone. With this app you will be able to access tournament rules and information, share pictures, upload your catches during the tournament, and claim your tickets for our raffle!
The Tarpon Lodge filled quickly with returning guests from our previous tournament, but there are plenty of fine establishments near by to book with!
• 6:00 – 8:00 pm Captain’s Meeting and Dinner
• 5:30 am Breakfast & Coffee available
• 7:00 am Lines in the Water
• 4:00 pm Lines out of the Water
• 5:00 pm Deadline to upload catches to app
• 6:30 pm Dinner and Awards Banquet
• Where is the captain’s meeting and awards ceremony banquet?
13771 Waterfront Drive Pineland, FL 33945
• May I bring guests to the captain’s meeting and award banquets who don’t plan on fishing?
Yes, see the registration form for Non-fishing Guest ticket which will include the Captain’s Meeting dinner on Friday night and the Awards Banquet on Saturday. Only those paying the full registration fee will receive tournament shirts and be eligible for the raffle.
• Is there a secure place to keep my boat and trailer during the nights of the event?
Yes, secure parking will be provided by Tarpon Lodge
• What is the closest boat ramp to Tarpon Lodge?
• Who is eligible to fish this tournament?
Owners of Maverick, Hewes, and Pathfinder boats and their guests.
• Does this tournament have a cash payout?
No. Trophies will be awarded to the top lady angler, youth angler and overall top scorer. In addition, raffle tickets will be awarded to each angler in proportion to their overall score. (Higher score= more raffle tickets= greater chance to win to great raffle items.)
• If I’m from out of town, how will I know where to fish and at what time according to the tides?
Local MBG Pro Staff members will be on hand at the captain’s meeting to discuss the where’s and how’s of fishing the area.
• I don’t typically fish tournaments. Why should I fish this one?
We like to refer to these as Funamants. They are more about fun, family, good food and getting together with fellow MBG owners than competitive fishing. Every angler receives at least one raffle ticket and is eligible to win anything from Costa sunglasses to fishing tackle.
• When do ticket sales end?
Last day to buy tickets will be May 31st, 2023.
• More questions?