FGCU Fishing Invitational – Fallen Eagle Ft. Myers 2020
We are excited to announce the new date of the
2020 FGCU Fishing Invitational is June 13!
In an effort to keep you and your teammates healthy and safe, several changes have been made to the FGCU Fishing Invitational.
Please see event details and tournament schedule outlined below.
June 3-10, 2020 – Silent Auction
• Silent auction will take place via Facebook. Items will be posted on June 3rd and bids will me made in the comments of each package.
• Bidding closes on Wednesday, June 10 at 7 pm. and auction winners will be notified to make their donations online.
• Silent auction items can be picked up at the Drive-by Captain’s Party or mailed to the recipient upon request.
June 11 and 12 from 3-6 p.m. – Drive-by Captain’s Party
• One member from each team must pick up the team’s Captain’s Bags including team shirts, tournament ruler and giveaways.
• Winners of silent auction may also pick up their winning items, if payment has been received.
• Captain’s Meeting to review rules and select the mystery fish will take place at 7 pm on Friday, June 12 via Facebook Live.
Drive-by Captain’s Party will take place at Florida Gulf Coast University, Campus Support Complex, 10501 FGCU Blvd. South in Fort Myers.
June 13 – TOURNAMENT DAY!
• Anglers may fish between 7am -7pm. All submissions must be uploaded by 7 pm via iAngler.
• Live leaderboard will be revealed at 7 pm on iAngler and announced on event Facebook page.
• Winners will be notified to receive their cash prize.