5th Annual Salty Sheepshead Challenge Ruskin 2021(813) 938-5282
Will have 3 Sub-Divisions, Main, Ladies and Sheepshead Slayer (Junior). Main / Ladies Sub-Division will have 2 Categories: The Longest Sheepshead & Two Sheepshead (equal to or under) 37 inches total. All anglers under 16 years of age must enter the Sheepshead Slayer Sub-Division which will have 1 category of longest sheepshead and is FREE to enter.
Will have 3 Sub-Divisions, Main, Ladies and Sheepshead Slayer (Junior). All Sub-Divisions will have one Category: The Longest Sheepshead. All anglers under 16 years of age must enter the Sheepshead Slayer Sub-Division which will have 1 category of longest sheepshead and is FREE to enter.
– This is a per Angler tournament
– $35 Entry Fee
– An Angler can enter Sheepshead into each category but it cannot be the same Sheepshead (ex. for Main Sub-Division, a total of 3 different fish can be entered across the 2 categories)
– Anglers will need to be back at Salty Shamrock and in line with Fish to be final measured by a Judge no later than 3:30pm or you will be disqualified from tournament.
– A max of 3 Sheepshead can be brought back for weigh-in, all other fish can be kept by angler or released following Florida Regulations.
– Measuring of fish should be with nose of fish on zero and a straight shot of fish on ruler. NOTE: The Salty Fishing Club Ruler must be used. Rulers can be purchased for $10
– Final Measurement will be performed by a Judge which is what will be submitted.
– Lady Anglers in the Main Division will automatically be entered into the Lady’s Division for Prizes in addition to Main Division placement.
– Angler can only win one category (once an angler wins a category and if applicable they will be omitted from the remaining categories)
– Token will be posted on Salty Fishing Club FB Page morning of Event.
– Lines in water no earlier than 7:00am
– Boundary is within Egmont
– Follow Florida Regulations
– We will be smoking the Sheepshead for all of the anglers. An $8 Donation will be accepted for non-anglers which will go to a local charity.
– We will also have amazing raffles and a 50/50 drawing.