57th Annual Buccaneer Cup Sailfish Tournament Riviera Beach 2020
57th ANNUAL BUCCANEER CUP SAILFISH TOURNAMENT
The Buccaneer Cup
120 Wettaw Lane #216
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- Captain’s Meeting: January 22, 2020 Location TBA (Registration/Calcutta Entry 5 to 9 PM)
- Happy Hour Party January 24, 2020 Location TBA
- Awards Dinner: January 25, 2020 The Sailfish Club, 1338N. Lake Way, Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Fishing Days – January 23, 24 & 25, 2020. Teams choose 2 out of the 3 days to fish. Fishing days must be announced prior to lines in or the day will be considered a lay day. Teams must fish a total of 2 days to qualify.
- Fishing Hours – Lines in 8:00 AM. Lines out 3:30 PM
- Boundaries: From 27.30.00 latitude (Ft. Pierce Inlet area) to 26.02.00 latitude (Ft. Lauderdale Inlet area) and no further offshore than 072.50 longitude.
- Boats must leave and return through Lake Worth or Jupiter Inlets. Vessels may depart through these inlets no earlier than 6:30 AM. All teams are required to notify the Radio Committee that they intend to fish on a given fishing day and which type of bait they intend to use prior to setting lines.
- Teams must drop off catch logs and video catch verification to tournament staff at Sailfish Marina or Castaway Marina no later than 5:00 PM for each fishing day. Rules Committee has discretion to adjust times provided that notification is given to all tournament participants prior to lines in (8:00 AM).
- Boats must fish 2 days for tournament to be official.
- Teams fish at their own discretion and assume all liability. In the event of a weather emergency, the committee reserves the right to make changes to the schedule for the safety of the teams competing.
- Entry fees are not refundable.