2020 Inshore Challenge Cape Coral 2020
Come join us for the SWFL Fishing Club’s 2020 Inshore Challenge! We’ve made some fun changes to our tournament series in an effort to encourage more people to get out and have fun fishing while having a chance to win some prizes!
– This is a photo and release tournament with the biggest combined Snook, Trout, Redfish and optional Ladyfish (see below) that can win club prizes. There is a max of 1 fish per species.
– There will be multiple opportunities to win prizes including cash prizes of $250 for 1st place, $150 for 2nd place, and $100 for 3rd place.
– There will also be tournament winner shirts for those that turn in the biggest fish for each species.
– We will also have a $20 Calcutta per species with an 80/20 payout to the winner of the Calcutta. The 20% will be donated to a selected charity that we will announce.
– Lines will be in at 6:30 am with photos turned in by 8:00 pm to the [email protected] account. The photos will contain provided rulers as well as secret item(s) to be contained within the pictures.
– Non-members are welcome to fish for a $30.00 entry fee per person.
– We will also have a $10.00 Ladyfish option. You can pay $10.00 to add a ladyfish to your entry for the combined inches. There will be no limit on the size of the ladyfish.
– Boundaries for the tournament are inshore/offshore waters from Marco Island, FL to Englewood, FL.
– Results will be announced at our Tournament Party/meeting on Thursday, May 14th at Rusty’s at 6:30 pm. Winners do not need to be present, but are highly encouraged to attend our meeting.
– Captains meeting where registration will take place and rules discussed will be announced shortly. We are also working to provide some goody buckets and cups for captains/participants!