2nd Annual SUP & Skiff Outfitters Inshore Paddlecraft Fishing Tournament!
This tournament is limited to 75 Anglers Max Only!
Vendors, Food, Drinks, DJ Music by @onecreativemedia and Bounce house will be there so bring the family!
We will have lots of Raffle Prizes from vendors and sponsors. Raffle tickets: 15 tickets for $10.00 or 1 Ticket for $1. Raffle tickets will be available the day of the event.
This year this tournament will be benefitting Anglers for Conservation.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
Fly or Spinning
1st Place: Live Watersports L2Fish
2nd Place: Kaku Kayak or SUP
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prizes will based on total combined length for Two Redfish up to 27″ and Two Trout any size. Over slot limit allowed Spotted Sea-Trout only! Angler will be scored on total combined length of fish caught.
2)Prize TBA: Smallest Fish. Must be Redfish, Trout, or Snook.
3)Bonus: Optional $20 Trout Calcutta (Single Largest Trout). Cash payout depending on number of entrants.
Important Dates, Rules, and Requirements:
1) Deadline to sign up is: Feb 20. 2018.
2) Official Rulers must be used for measuring fish and taking photos. Avail for pick up at SUP And Skiff Outfitters or Flounder Creek Outfitters. Last day to pick up is at the optional Captains Meeting Friday Night (Location TBA).
3) You will be assigned a “token” the night before the tournament. The token must be written on your hand with a sharpie and displayed while holding your fish in the picture along with using our Official Ruler. You may attach our required ruler to a board or hog trough for ease of measuring.
Measurements of fish will round up to 1/4 inch mark. In case of a tie, the angler who checked in first wins.
4) Entry: Each entry is only eligible for one of the four prizes. Calcutta is a bonus and requires $20 for entrance.
5) No Teams. Kids 12 and under can fish with a supervised adult and are considered one entry eligible for one of the five prizes.
Please Note: Kids under 18 must fish alongside with supervised adult. Kids 12 and under may fish as team with the supervised adult and pay an extra $25 fee ($75 Total) but are only eligible as one entry. Kids 13-17 years old also must fish with an adult but must pay two separate $50 entries and are considered two separate entries. Separate entries may not share or combine their catches with other entries. If you are fishing with a 12 and under kid, please make sure when you pay that you note that it is a team so we can send an additional $25 request. You may also elect to pay an extra $50 full entry for your 12 & under child and have two separate entries, but again they must fish under the adult supervision.
6)To register for the event, click on the ticket information on this page and pay the $50 Non-Refundable Entry Fee.
7)This tournament will be a catch photo and release tournament, Artificial Baits only, and fishing allowed only in public navigable waters (no private ponds or closed off areas).
8) You will be able to Kayak, Wade Fish, Canoe, SUP or use other self propelled vessel as long as it doesn’t have an electric or gas motor attached (Gheenoe or small skiff with a push-pole allowed). Tournament will take place rain or shine under safe conditions.
9) No Jetties, Beaches, or Inlets allowed!
10) Tournament Start Time will be at Safe Light.
11) All Entrants must follow all rules safety requirements by state or US Coast Guard regulations including but not limited to: pdf, whistle, distress signals etc.